REACH Extended School Care Program
The Bolingbrook Park District in conjunction with Valley View School District 365U is offering before and after school care at B.J. Ward, Pioneer, Jonas Salk and Independence Elementary Schools beginning the first full day of school in August for the upcoming school year. Both the AM and PM programs are designed to provide recreational before and after school activities for children kindergarten through fifth grade in a safe environment.
The AM and PM programs are offered to give working parents quality before and after school care for their child. Students will be offered a variety of programs such as:
• Indoor/outdoor sports and games
• Use of playground
• Arts and crafts
• Videos/DVD - G/PG rating
• Reading area/homework
• Computer time
• Character Development (Character Counts)
REACH Extended Care for Valley View's Summer Enrichment Program
Download info Reach Informational Flyer (.pdf)
Download Registration Packet (.pdf)
REACH Extended Care Hours
AM 6:45 am-9:00 am
PM 3:10 pm-6:00 pm
Staff/Student Ratio 1-15
Rates are based on a yearly fee that has been split into 9 equal payments for your convenience.
Click on the school below for the rate information.
How do I Register?
Registration forms and packets are available at the Annerino Community Center, 201 Recreation Drive or Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Complex, 200 S. Lindsey Lane.
• Complete all forms in the registration packet
• Turn in forms at the Annerino Community Center (ACC), 201 Recreation Drive or Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Complex (BRAC), 200 South Lindsay Lane
• Make the initial payment (due upon registration)
• Payments will be due on the 15th of each month
If you have any questions, please call Kai Wahlgren at 630-783-6512.
Click here to download a PDF of the REACH Extended Care Parent Forms.