Registration Procedures for Spring Brochure
Resident ID Cardholder registration (walk-in and online): March
Non-resident ID Cardholder registration (walk-in and online): March 20
1. Choose the program you want.
2. Complete the registration form. Include the code numbers indicated.
3. Make checks payable to the Bolingbrook Park District. Program fees may be combined for each family.
4. Sign the form. All adult participants must sign. Parent or guardian signature required for participants under 18 years of age.
5. Drop off or mail your registration to Bolingbrook Park District, Annerino Community Center, 201 Recreation Drive, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440 or Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Complex, 200 S. Lindsey Lane, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440. The Bolingbrook Park District is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
In order to protect your privacy, fax orders paid by credit card will no longer be accepted. Credit Cards will still be accepted in person or online.
DOWNLOAD a PDF of the Registration Form here!
Online Registration Procedures
Become a member of Parkie's E-Club and experience the benefit of being able to register for your programs online. Resident ID cardholders automatically receive their login and password to register online upon processing of their Resident ID form (unless individual selected to opt out of online registration). If you are a Resident ID cardholder and have not received your login information, please call (630) 739-0272.
Individuals living outside of Bolingbrook may become a member of Parkie's E-club and experience the benefit of being able to register online too. All you need to do is fill out a Parkie's E-club form available at all Bolingbrook Park District Facilities or download the form below. Simply fill out the form and drop it off at a Park District facility. Your login information will be email to you.
Notice at the top of every page of this web site there is a link "PARKIE'S E-CLUB MEMBERS REGISTER ONLINE HERE!" Simply click on this link. You will be taken to the online registration login page. Enter your login information and begin your registration.
Please note: If you do not receive your login information, please check your SPAM folder. If your login ends up in the SPAM folder, please add Bolingbrook Park District as a safe sender.
The following classes are not available for online registration: Stepping Stones and Seedlings Preschool, DanceForce, Day Camp, Winter Camp, Reach program, Illusions Gymnastics and Tumbling Teams, all adult sports leagues and select nature programs. Please visit one of our facilities to register for these programs.
Download Parkie's E-club Form for Individuals Outside of Bolingbrook