The Bolingbrook Park District's Hidden Oaks Nature Center offers a variety of grade appropriate, inquiry-based programs that will guide your students to a greater knowledge and appreciation for the natural world. Aligning with the Illinois State Standards, experience nature each season through fun, hands-on educational programming. Engage students outdoors to bring a better understanding of nature into your classroom.
We are currently re-launching our offerings. Please call (630) 739-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hidden Oaks Nature Center offers a variety of scout programs to accommodate your group's needs. Whether your group wants to identify trees, feed the birds or just explore the outdoors with educated naturalists, we can help! Call (630) 739-2600 for more information or to reserve your program.
For a full list of programs download our brochures at the links below
Boy Scout Programs at Hidden Oaks (.pdf)
Girl Scout Programs at Hidden Oaks (.pdf)
- Please arrive promptly, your program will start at the time listed above. If you arrive late, you will receive a shortened program and no refund will be granted.
- The minimum group size is 6 and the maximum is 20. We request one chaperone for every 12 scouts. Additional adults and siblings will be charged the program fee.
- Programs are held outside rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- Programs cancelled less than 48 hours will be charged a $10 cancellation fee. There is no charge for programs cancelled more than 48 hours in advance.
- A $20 deposit is required to reserve your program. This deposit is required 2 weeks after receiving the registration form. If the deposit has not been received in 2 weeks, your program will be cancelled.
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance, unless approved by the manager. Your program is not confirmed unless you have received the completed registration form.