A copy of the determination is available for public inspection in the Park District's business
office located at 201 Recreation Drive, Bolingbrook, IL. Copies are also available upon request
by calling the Park District at 630‐739‐0272.
Dated: June 18, 2015
Melissa McCloud, Secretary
Board of Park Commissioners
Bolingbrook Park District
1. A person shall be permitted to speak upon being
recognized by the chairperson. Please stand (if possible),announce your name and address before commencing. All comments under COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC are limited three (3) minutes, and each person shall only be permitted to speak once.
2. All speakers shall address their comments to the chairperson. The chairperson may request that the appropriate member of the Park Board or staff respond to the comment.
3. The chairperson shall preserve order and decorum. The chairperson shall decide all questions of order.
4. When addressing the Park Board, members, administrative officers and other persons permitted to speak shall confine their remarks to the matter at hand and avoid personal remarks, the impugning of motives, and merely contentious statements. If
any person indulges in such remarks or otherwise engages in conduct injurious to the harmony of the Park Board and the meeting, the chairperson may immediately terminate the opportunity to speak. This decision is at the discretion of the
chairperson or upon the affirmative vote of two‐thirds (2/3) of the park board commissioners present. Any person, except a member of the Board, who engages in disorderly conduct during a meeting may be ejected from the meeting upon motion passed
by a majority of the Board present.
5. Please do not repeat comments that have already been made by others.