To assure residents a lower rate and priority in registering for programs, the Park District implemented an improved ID process. The Resident ID Card insures that residents will pay less for programs than nonresidents, who do not support the district through tax dollars.
When applying for your Resident ID card we will require the Resident ID form filled out, a current photo ID (driver’s license, state ID or school ID) AND one of the following:
• Gas utility bill (not more than 60 days old)
• Water bill (not more than 60 days old)
• Electric bill (not more than 60 days old)
• Property tax bill
• Vehicle registration card
*Please note: You will have to fill out a new form as part of the revalidation process.
For each applicant in the household ages 3 months and up, we will require one of the following:
- Current photo ID
- Birth certificate
- Proof of guardianship
Your initial Resident ID Card may only be registered for in person at all Bolingbrook Park District facilities (excluding Hidden Lakes).
When renewing your card and/or the cards for your family members, please provide a current photo ID (driver’s license, state ID or school ID) AND one of the following:
• The card is permanent, nontransferable and should be retained from year to year.
• Your initial Resident ID Card may only be registered for in person at all Bolingbrook Park District facilities (excluding Hidden Lakes).
• A lost or misplaced Resident ID Card may be replaced for $5, whatever the reason for the loss.
• Revalidation each year is free.
• Children three months or older must have a Resident ID Card to receive resident rates for programs, services and admission to Pelican Harbor.
• Proof of Park District residency is required whether you are applying for a new Resident ID Card or revalidating your current Resident ID Card. We appreciate your cooperation.
Cards are available at:
Annerino Community Center
201 Recreation Drive, Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Complex
200 S. Lindsey Lane, Bolingbrook
With the improved Resident ID Program, you will automatically be able to register for programs online at the top of every page of this web site. Once you have activated your Resident ID Card, you will be emailed your login and password to register online. This service allows you to register from the comforts of your own home.
A Bolingbrook Park District validated Resident ID Card is necessary to receive resident rates for/at:
• Bolingbrook Park District programs/services
• Pelican Harbor Indoor/Outdoor Aquatic Park
• Boughton Ridge Golf Course
• LifeStyles Fitness Center & Spa
• Hidden Lakes Historic Trout Farm